I'll be away on business for a few days, but you can still get some new stuff over at on205th.com or HotPOA.com while I am gone, or just browse around here and check out some stuff. CYA back here real soon!
- Babes: Great moments in Euro Basketball cheerleading.
- Sports: Matador gets gored, learns how it feels.
- Babes: Hot teen babe getting her fitness on.
- Babes: New Hotties in the Wild!!
- Babes: Mila Kunis at Spike's Guy's Choice Awards.
- Stuff: 12 tattoos of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Babes: Pro cyclist Victoria Pendleton loses her Lycra.
- Babes: Vanessa Hudgens & Megan Fox, 'nuff said.
- Stuff: 25 dirty Disney photos.
- Babes: The best natural breasts of all-time.
- Video: Guy pwnd by giant rat wheel.
- Video: The Seinfeld porno sure looks like it, uh, exists.
- Babes: Paris Hilton giving a lap dance in Cannes.
- Video: Five disturbing Sam Raimi movie moments.
- Video: Tila Tequila's Cheating On My Girlfriend.
- Video: The worst football viral video ever?
- Babes: Jennifer Hawkins for Lovable Lingerie.
- Babes: Britney Spears left her high beams on.
- Video: Open a wine bottle using your toilet.
- Babes: Waste corporate time with Natalie Weber.
- Stuff: The most disturbing toy ever.
- Babes: Great boobs selection.
- Stuff: Take the Seven Deadly Sins Test.
Because I know you would want to know, LaTasha Marzolla, a former Playboy model, did a little ass-kicking this past weekend in something called Tuff-N-Uff MMA. No idea what that is, but I am glad to see Playboy models doing some mixed martial arts. Let's hope it's a trend... Gina who? (Just kidding!! I still want to marry you, Gina. I just want to have a really awesome one-night stand with LaTasha before that occurs.)
As The Spoiler so wonderfully puts this, two players did 'a mid-air faceplant' in celebration of a goal in some Middle Eastern soccer action. Hey, it ain't a soccer celebration until someone needs six stitches in their face. Martin Gramatica scoffs at their exuberance...
Michael David Smith, who is on top of all things combat sport, came across this excellent video of something you don't see every day. On Friday in Finland, boxer Juho Tolppola was disqualified for repeated fouls in his fight against Giuseppe Lauri when some guy goes into the ring and tries to lay the smack down on the ref. That guy? Tolppola's dad... yeah...
Eva Longoria did Mexican GQ I should say... Because who in the U.S. wants to see this, right? I kid... I guess this helps pay the bills for all their trips for France and such, where they get to do stuff like go to the French Open and make out...